Sunday, October 08, 2006

An ideal family .

When I write about an ideal family , I think about my own family. I worked as a teacher and my husband was a professor in a private college. He passed away sixteen years back leaving me with two children .We had a happy married life of seventeen years .He helped me in all my household works .He even took care of children when I was not at home .He loved us and cared for us .Especially he put his trust on me ,and gave me full freedom .So his death affected me much,but God gave me strength to face the world with courage. Now my children got married and live happily .They show the same love and affection to me as my husband did .They value my opinions and seek my guidance .This makes my life meaningful .I thank God for my idel family .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home