Friday, September 08, 2006

Penny saved is pound earned.

  • When I was studying in Fatima College in Madurai,75 kilometers from my native town, during 1964-1968 , my father who was a lorry driver, gave me Rs.10 as pocket money.I spend that money carefully, because it was hard earned money and I should not waste that.After my studies, I got a govt. job and had a good salary. Even then,I dont spend unnecessarily because of my past experience.Nowadays,I see people spending lavishly .Spending money for necessary things is o.k. But spending on luxury without thinking of their future will lead to problems soon.We must have a thought about our saving for our life after retirement. Then we will have peace in our old age.This I write from my own experience and I think you know the value of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home